Happy Thanksgiving!

God is so good to me. This morning, during my regular scriptural reading time, I came across this in Colossians 2:6. I wanted to share it with you. I was tempted to skip my normal time for reading some scripture (usually a psalm, some old testament, some gospel passages, some new testament - about 15 minutes total) because we've got family visiting and, since I'm doing most of the cooking today, figured I wouldn't have time for prayer and study. But I didn't skip it, by the grace of God.

As therefore you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so live in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.

Now I can start my Thanksgiving chores after starting my day the right way. I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Deo Gratias!

Comments

Popular Posts